Tuesday, July 24, 2012

More Sleeveless Tops

Having fitted that Kwik Sew sleeveless top, I am now on a roll with sleeveless garments. I made another one, with a skirt to match, and am now making a third sleeveless top with a shirt collar. I guess the warm weather is inducing me to sew things I don't normally bother with.

At the same time, I am knitting a cardigan that makes me break out into a sweat after a few rows. Knit from the bottom up on a circular needle, I wanted to challenge myself with something more difficult than straight stocking stitch. And this two-colour pattern really appealed to me. Perhaps it will be finished just in time for cooler fall weather.

4 comments:

  1. I'm in the middle of winter, so will gladly do the knitting for you!!! This pattern does look intriguing (what colours are you using???), looking forward to seeing it finished...
    ✿ Judy
    made by J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so unoriginal, that I am duplicating the sweater with brown and pink. On Ravelry.com there are several versions shown, the navy with yellow looks pretty.

      Delete
  2. The cardigan will be beautiful. I wish I felt like knitting but this hot summer has just done me in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are probably much hotter than us here in Nova Scotia. At least the evenings cool right down, and we got rain yesterday, now the weather has changed completely.

      Delete